Got a mortgage application you can't quite place?
There's a chance it could be worth £1280!
For the average mortgage broker, identifying a secured loan is not a simple task. Through many years of experience dealing with thousands of mortgage brokers, we have put together an identifier so the next time you get an application you don't quite know what to do with, you may find it's a secured loan.
The main reason that mortgage brokers send enquiries to us:
- Their client is in a tie-in period and does not want to pay a large penalty
- Their client needs funds very quickly
- Their client is or has been in arrears with their current lender and wants to avoid disturbing their current low rate for sub-prime rate
- They can't get the income multiples they need for their client
- The client has an interest only mortgage and does not wish to remortgage to capital & repayment
- Their client is benefiting from a low SVR and does not wish to disturb their current product