Specialist Buy-To-Let

Specialist Buy-To-Let

Many lenders will not consider a buy-to-let mortgage application if the circumstances surrounding your client's property are not straightforward. In this instance, you may need to recommend a specialist buy to let mortgage.

Specialist buy-to-let mortgages can be used for both residential or commercial property - or even a mixture of the two. Examples include student houses, houses in multiple occupation (HMO) lets, or multi-unit properties with one title deed.

Access to specialist buy-to-let lenders can be highly restricted for intermediaries. Intelligent Loans is an approved packager with access to a range of lenders and products to suit your client's needs.

Not only do we provide you with access to a panel of the best specialist buy-to-let lenders, but Intelligent Loans also simplifies the process for you, by seeing your client's application through from its initial enquiry all the way to its completion.

Which types of property might need a specialist buy-to-let loan?

Examples of when a property is not straightforward might include:

  • student residencies
  • houses in multiple occupation (HMO) lets
  • multi-unit properties with one title deed
  • a freehold property split into a number of flats
  • a shop with flats above it

We can help both individuals and limited companies.

How to submit your enquiries to Intelligent Loans:

Online: Apply Now
Hotline: 03333 443460
Email: ask@intelligent-loans.com

Submit Case Now